Get Home Insurance Deals
Shopping for home insurance is like buying any other product – it pays to compare your options. At HomeInsuranceDeals.com, there’s a better way to get the coverage you need at a price that works.
That way still involves comparing offers from competing companies. It used to take hours on the phone to compare quotes from multiple providers, but the HomeInsurance-Deals.com service has partnered with some of the country’s top providers to make shopping faster and easier.
When you call, you’ll enjoy the advantage of having a licensed insurance agent do the heavy lifting for you. In minutes, our agents can collect up to eight free quotes and give you the benefits of a comparison. Call today to get started!
Compare home insurance coverage
Whether you’re a new homeowner or have had the same coverage for years, you could be surprised by how much shopping around could save you. You wouldn’t buy a car without looking for the best price, and your home insurance rates that same level of attention.
Before you can compare home insurance quotes, you need to understand your coverage needs. A typical home insurance policy includes both property and liability coverage to protect you, your property, and your guests from different perils.
Following are protections typically included in a standard home insurance policy:
- Dwelling provides coverage for the structure of your home such as the walls, frame, floor, roof, etc., for perils such as fire, wind, and hail.
- Other structures provides coverage for detached garages, sheds, fences, etc. on your property.
- Personal property covers the contents of the home, including furniture, clothing, and electronics. There are usually coverage limits for jewelry, furs, collectibles, cash, and other high value items, so discuss the coverage you need with your insurer.
- Loss of use provides reimbursement for extra living expenses accumulated while your home is being repaired after being deemed inhabitable after a covered claim. This can include expenses for hotels, restaurants, dry cleaning, and more.
- Personal liability protects you financially in the event that someone is injured on your property and files a lawsuit. It can help with legal costs and any judgment in the case, up to your coverage limits.
- Medical payments helps cover medical bills in the event that a non-resident is injured on the property and does not want to sue.
Home insurance policies, in addition to fire, wind, and hail, usually cover damage caused by aircraft, riots, vehicles, explosions, and smoke. You might need additional coverage for other perils such as floods, earthquakes or earth movement, or sewer backup. It’s important to go over your policy and coverage needs with a licensed professional.
How much is home insurance?
The cost of home insurance coverage is influenced by many factors. A few key contributors include:
- Coverage limits
- Risk of natural disasters
- Claims history
- Credit history
- Local construction costs
- Size and age of your home
When you search for home insurance rates, you’re probably really looking for home insurance quotes – the amount you’ll actually pay for coverage for your home. That’s because many people don’t know that home insurance rates and quotes actually mean different things.
Home insurance rates are set at the state level and affect large numbers of people. Agents with the HomeInsurance-Deals.com service take those rates as a starting point and then customize coverage for you, taking into account location, the age and size of your home and other factors. The amount you’ll pay for that coverage is your home insurance quote. Click on your state below to find out more information about home insurance deals in your area:
One other term that will come up as you’re shopping for coverage is your deductible – the amount of money you pay out of pocket before your insurance carrier pays the remaining cost.
Save on home insurance with discounts
In order to give you the best possible home insurance quotes, licensed agents with the HomeInsurance-Deals.com service work to get you the most discounts. Many people who shop with our service find ways to save on their premiums.
- If your home is less than 10 years old, you could save as much as 20% on your premium.
- If you’ve installed safety features such as smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, security systems, or deadbolt locks, your premium could drop by 5-10%.
- If you buy your home and car insurance from the same carrier, your premium could go down by as much as 20%.
Home insurance is one of those necessary parts of owning a home – it’s not required by law but usually is mandated by your lender. You may think it’s a pain to fork out money each year on a policy, but all it takes is one natural disaster or break in for you to realize just how important your coverage is to ensure your financial losses are manageable.
Don’t try to save money by skimping on coverage. A better way to find a lower premium is to explore your options with the HomeInsuranceDeals.com service. In minutes our agents can collect up to eight free quotes from top-rated providers. Call now to get started!